Pre Governor Sununu's Stay at Home Order issued on March 26th, 2020, we are open to Essential Travelers Only.
Dear Valued Guests,
From the day we opened our doors in June of 2000 we have always placed our guests and employees health and safety above all else. We have continuously worked closely with our State health officials, Choice Hotels International, NH Restaurant and Lodging Association, and ServSafe to conform to standards and follow best practice procedures.
Given the current situation with COVID-19, I am writing to let you know how the Comfort Inn & Suites team is going above and beyond our usual high standards when it comes to sanitation and hygiene. These actions are taking place immediately and will continue as long as this threat is present.
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Health: We are requiring staff to stay home when they are sick.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, laundry facility and staff offices.
Our goal with these heightened sanitation measures are to help decrease the risk of spreading COVID -19.
As of this writing, we are open under normal operation ready to deliver our excellent customer service and comfortable rooms that our guests have come accustom to. We do ask the same of you, our guests to please stay home if you are sick or have been potentially exposed.