Top Attractions in North Conway, New Hampshire
Visit some of the most popular attractions in North Conway while staying at our award-winning hotel, located in the heart of the White Mountains. Experience a variety of outdoor activities throughout the seasons, such as warm summer afternoons on the golf course, brisk winter days on the mountain slopes, and crisp walks amongst bright fall foliage. Visit North Conway Village for local dining and shopping, a village core that sparkles with small town charm.
As the #1 Choice Hotel in the United States, our cozy accommodations are the perfect place to stay during your visit. Be sure to chat with our friendly staff about their favorite things to do in North Conway, New Hampshire!
- The Maize at Sherman Farm: Open weekends from late September through October, this family-friendly event features corn mazes, barnyard animals, and hayrides!
- The Ghoullog: Embrace the spirit of Halloween at the always exciting Ghoullog! Open weekend in September & October, this bone-chilling haunted house experience is a can’t-miss experience for horror thrill seekers.
- Autumn In The Mountains: No snow, no problem! The White Mountains are home to a number fall events each year, including the Red Parka Pub World Champion Downhill Tricycle Grand Prix, Attitash’s 22nd Oktoberfest Biergarten, and a ton of other exciting zip lining and hiking events.
- Explore The Foliage: Ranked as one of the top places to take in the foliage, fall is the perfect time to visit the White Mountains. Take a peeping tour or wander around on your own to enjoy this incredible season!
- Return of the Pumpkin People: For over 30 years this premier event allows visitors to take a self-guided tour to visit over 80 locations featuring these pumpkin people displays. Locals go above and beyond to create these incredible displays, making it the perfect fall adventure!
The famous White Mountains feature some of the most breath-taking scenery in the state and attractions for families and outdoor thrill-seekers alike. Climb up to the Lost River Gorge & Boulder Caves or embark on Alpine Adventures to soar 200 feet above the forest floor on the largest zip line course in New England.
Ski, hike, bike, climb, and explore the natural beauty of the White Mountains Range!
Biking and Hiking Trails
North Conway provides a wealth of opportunities for outdoor adventure. While the area is a skier's paradise in the winter season, in the spring, summer, and fall, it serves as a wonderful destination for biking and hiking. Explore beautiful forests and summit picturesque peaks and at night, rest your head at Comfort Inn and Suites North Conway.
- Black Cap Trail
- Champney Falls Trail
- Baldface Range
- North Moat Mountain Trail
- Oliverian Brook Trail
- Boulder Loop Trail
- Franconia Notch Recreation Path
- Red Tail
- Kettle Ridge Trail
- High School Trail
Even More Trails to Explore
Use this comprehensive trail map as your guide to exploring the area on foot or cycle. Make memories with the family or find solitude on a solo excursion. Ask our staff for personal recommendations for local trails at any time during your stay. Some more include:
- Tent Boulder Trail
- Mineral Site
- Electric Loop
- Cranmore Trail
- Old Side Hill
- T-Bone Loop
Other Ways to Enjoy the Sunshine
There are lots of hiking and biking trails, but that's not all! Stay with us and enjoy a central location that allows you to easily access the area's best outdoor destinations. With the warm weather, comes a myriad of aquatic activities in the area and family-friendly fun to experience.
- The Saco River - canoe, kayak, or tube down the Saco River in the summertime. Stop to appreciate sand bars, have a picnic, or to swing from one of the many rope swings.
- Cranmore Mountain - more than just a winter hotspot, visit Cranmore Mountain in the summer and enjoy attractions like a mountain coaster, tubing, a bouncy house, ropes course, a giant swing, and outdoor concerts.
- Story Land - known as the area's greatest summer attraction, Story Land guarantees memorable family fun. Stay with us and score discounted tickets!
- Pirate's Cove - moments from your hotel room you will find this adventure mini golf course that promises excitement for all ages. Stay with us and save on your Pirate's Cove admission prices!
Join in on the fun at some of our favorite events in North Conway!
- Fryeburg Fair: One of the best agricultural fairs in the country for the past century runs at the end of September.
- Bring a Friend Shopping Weekend: Take advantage of a special coupon book for Settlers Green over Veterans Day Weekend.
- Seek the Peak: Run or bike to the highest peak in the Northeast during this July race.
- Journey to the North Pole: Supporting Believe in Books Literacy Foundation, take a train adventure to the North Pole on the Conway Scenic Railroad! And, if you love Santa Claus, don't miss out on an adventure to Santa's Village.
Embrace the changing seasons and explore the beauty of North Conway all year-round. From the comfort of your own car, take winding roads through the mountainside. Popular routes include:
- Along Kancamagus Highway
- Through Pinkham Notch on Route 16
- Crawford Notch on Route 302
Pirate’s Cove, “the Original Adventure Golf” is located right next to our hotel but experienced golfers seeking a longer driving range will love North Conway Country Club. Play 18 holes or hit the practice range with a bucket of balls.
With panoramic views of the White Mountains, a leisurely round of golf is definitely a favorite thing to do near North Conway and the perfect way to spend an afternoon during a business trip.
Check rates and dates for North Conway Country Club.
Take a scenic hike to one of the top attractions in North Conway! Located within the White Mountains National Forest, these gorgeous waterfalls are the perfect adventure for children and adults alike.
With waters fed from Attitash Mountain, the cascading falls are about half a mile into the path and feature many ledges and rocks to climb. There is a small fee for a daily pass that gives visitors full access to the park.
We’re always looking for new ways to elevate our guests’ stay with us, through events such as Sip & Paint nights with Doodlin’ Di’s Creations. There’s always something going on at Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, whether we’re tapping the maple trees on our property for Maple Syrup Tastings or hosting wrapping stations during the holiday season.
Let us know your exciting activity ideas for guests on our social media and share photos of your favorite attractions in North Conway, New Hampshire!